IV & Vitamin Therapy
Whether you want to reduce the visibility of wrinkles or want to treat chronic issues, our cosmetic services can help.
IV Hydration Station
Broadway’s Hydration Station offers safe and convenient IV treatments for migraines, fatigue, and other symptoms caused by dehydration. We also have vitamin therapy additives to help boost energy and relieve pain, nausea, and heartburn.
IV therapy is available both in our office and in the convenience of your home. We can also help you plan IV Hydration Station parties at home.
We love working with new and repeat customers and schedule your appointment is simple!
- Fill Out the Contact Form at the bottom of this page for a FREE Phone Consultation.
- We’ll call for your free consult to talk about the services we offer, what your goals are, help determine the best services for YOU, and provide a quote.
- Once you’ve decided on the services you want, click HERE to request your appointment time.
- Once your appointment request has been approved, you can click HERE to make your $100 deposit to hold your appointment time.
- Enjoy your appointment and pay your remaining balance on site.
What is vitamin B12?
- Aphthous ulcers
- Heart disease: driven by elevated homocysteine levels. Vitamin B12, B6, and folate metabolize homocysteine to keep levels low.
- Depression, dementia
- Pernicious anemia autoimmune disease that can lead to gastric atrophy and neurological disorders
- Maintenance / preventative dose of 1000 micrograms per month.
- B12 replacement dosing will be determined by the level of deficiency according to your blood work
What is vitamin C?
Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin found in citrus fruits tomato potato brussel sprout cauliflower broccoli strawberries cabbage and spinach however absorbable vitamin C can be diminished by oxidation.
Who is at risk for vitamin C deficiency?
What is vitamin D?
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin essential for absorption of calcium. We get vitamin D from food such as fish with high oil content Herring mackerel salmon tuna are excellent sources of vitamin D. We also make our own vitamin D through exposure to UV rays from sunlight.
Vitamin D is essential to prevent osteoporosis, increase risk for Falls, fractures, immune deficiency and cardiovascular disease.
The national health and nutrition examination survey 2006, 41% subject over 20 years old were efficient in vitamin D
Those at higher risk of vitamin D deficiency:
Obesity as Vitamin D is stored in adipose , chronic kidney disease may have impaired metabolism of vitamin D, people taking Dilantin as it accelerates the metabolism of vitamin D, institutionalized, limited sun exposure, osteoporosis, malabsorption related to celiac disease inflammatory bowel disease
Contact Us Today
Get News & Updates
Sign up to receive details on events, programs, and promotions we’re running.
(603) 404- 2989
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.